With Freeservers, it's easy to add a fully customized email form to your website. Place a feedback form on any or all of your site's pages and whatever information visitors input will be emailed to you. When your visitors' comments are delivered right to your inbox, it's simple to stay in touch with the people who come to your website. You'll be able to get the information you need from them and respond quickly if required. Get feedback about your website, collect information for a mailing list, or conduct a survey - it's all possible with the email feedback form from Freeservers!
How the Email Feedback Form WorksYou can add our feedback form to your site with the use of simple HTML code. When visitors fill out and submit the form on your website, our feedback script takes all the information and sends it to you in an email message.
Customizing Your FormThe feedback form gives you a variety of options for customization. You're free to create the input fields that will solicit the information you need from your visitors. You can even decide which fields must be filled out and which are optional. Add text fields, pull-down menus, radio buttons, check boxes, and any other type of field. With all of these options, it's easy to create a fully customized form that fits your needs and matches the style of your website perfectly.
Ways to Use Your FormYou can use a feedback form on your website in just about any way you can imagine. No matter what kind of website you've built, you can create an email feedback form that works for you. Here are just a few of the opportunities that our form emailer offers.
- Simple Order Form (non-secure) - Users can select products and enter customer data that is then sent to you via e-mail. Do not ask for sensitive information such as credit card numbers!
- Visitor Feedback Form - Get feedback from your visitors about your Web site.
- Bug Reports - Help users report errors or broken links on your site.
- Mailing List - Users can input their e-mail addresses to join your mailing list. You can collect thisdata and send messages to your mailing list.
- Surveys or Voting - Ask your visitors specific questions about their likes and dislikes and have their answers e-mailed to you.
- Much more... - Customize the feedback form to your Web site's needs.